Thursday 28 March 2013

Daffodills and Buterfly

Hi All,

On a roll now...here is the second card I made which was for Mother's Day.  I had the daffodils in my stash which I decoupaged.  I used sticker corners and a butterfly and then clear diamontes to leave a butterfly trial. 

I have to say my favourite part was getting to play with my new Martha Stewart Punch on the right hand side of the front panel...

I really had fun learning to do that.  I also added diamontes to the insides (middles) of the daffodils too and along the body of the butterfly. 

It was a very quick make but I am pleased with how it came out. 

I would also like to enter this card into Lisa B Design Blog Monthly Challenge 'Orange and Yellow'

Thanks for looking and hope you like my play time :0)

Hugs
 
 
 
I am really pleased to announce that I have just won my First Challenge :)
 


 

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Sonia, that is a very pretty card. I love the white, punched border, it really makes the daffodils stand out. Thanks for entering the Lisa B Designs challenge, I'm off now to look at your second entry.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card, love how the decoupage come off the side of the page and lovely colours
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x