Sunday 7 April 2013

I Won!

Hi All,
 
Just wanted to share my good news.
 
I won my first challenge and am really pleased.  It was 'Lisa B Designs'
 
I just want to say it has done my confidence the world of good and thank you to Mr Generator!
 
A HUGE Thank You to 'Kate Wiles' who encouraged and supported me while learning how to Blog. 
 
Without her hints, tips and advice I would not be adding this message now.
 
So people, If I can do it and I thought I would never win anything, you just never know.  So, be brave and give it a go.  You just may win a £20 voucher to spend on goodies that you were saving up for :0)
 
Take Care

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwww Sonia thank you and congratulations can see a string of wins coming your way now that you are up and running :) have fun
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x