Thursday 18 April 2013

Lilac Decoupage Flowers

Hiya,
 
Sorry it has been a while since my last posting, I have been a bit behind and not feeling to good. 
 
I have finally managed to add a card.  It is one I made for Mother's Day for my best friend.  Her mum in law likes lavender, lilac and silver flowers which are not to fussy. 
 
So, I have tried to keep it simple and not to blingy, but just enough to make the flowers pop and add something to the edges of the card and border. 
 
Feedback was they were both really pleased and even her hubby said it is very nice!  That in itself was a lovely compliment :0)
 
 
 
So, here is it, I hope you liked it, I really enjoyed making this one as it has been a little while since I have had a chance to make a card.
 
 
Best wishes and thanks for looking xx
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
 
Paulaholifiedcrafts - Challenge - Anything Goes:
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sonia.I love the beautiful decoupage.
    Thank you for taking part in the first A little Bit Crafty Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue, your feedback means so much to me. I am feeling a lack of Mojo at the moment. I just thought I would put it out there, don't worry I am not expecting anything or to win LOL. Just that I liked this one and enjoyed making it. I thought the colours were unique and pretty. Again, many thanks, Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x