Thursday 18 April 2013

Me to You Bear Card - First Valentine Wedding Card

Hi,

Here is a card I made for my friend George, for his wife. 

They were celebrating their first Valentines as Husband and Wife, and he wanted something special.

So here it is...



This is the Card I made out of the 'Me To You' Decoupage
I used the Me to You Paper pack for valentines which has just been released and also red card stock as the border.
Bobo is her nickname (bless)
He wanted it really blingy and that is what I did. 
I added all the roses, red, white and buds with the foilage in green (using my leaf punches)
On his nose and patches and little scars I used the Liquid (that makes it pop out)
I have used tiny red gems on the border of the image and card and finally added in the top left hand corner the butterfly, which I thought was lovely.

Here are some pictures of the rest of the card....


This is the back of the card, I just added some gold peel off flowers to the border and kept it plain and simple!




This is what the front of the card looked like before I added the bling (Roses, foilage and butterfly)

 
and finally, here is the inside of the card:

 
As you can see I made another decoupaged Me to You Bear and glittered and layered him up.  Again, I used the bobbly stuff (sorry, I have forgotten what it is called)  The present has gltter glue and a gold pen outlining the ribbon on the present and the god spots and there is a tiny heart gem in the middle of the pressie.  The flowers are ones from my stash and the paper is still the 'Me to You' paper and this time I added her name 'Oana' just to make it even more special.

On the right, I used my punch for the corners which I love using, added a panel with some white flowers and a little diamonte in them, left a white panel with rounded corners for George to write his messageand left a little sentiment in there to help him out :)

So, a lot of work and great fun playing with flowers and cards and punches.  I don't get to play to often at the moment, but when I do, I really try to make the most of it.

I don't normally add the interior or backs of my cards but this time I thought I would just to show something different and to make up for my lack of cards this month.

I hope you like it and would really appreciate your feedback :0)

Thanks for looking and your support, I really do appreciate it.

Big Hugs
 
I would like to enter this card into Lisa B Designs Challenge
The theme is wedding
I know this card is a valentines one but it was for a first valentine as Husband and Wife
Not sure if Lisa will allow that but I will try anyway :0)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x