Sunday 16 June 2013

Charity Cross Stitch Update...

Hi All,

Just to let you know I am working hard on the cross stitch and working my way though the owl I have promised to make...finding white thread on white Aida a little bit tricky with the old eyes LOL.  Hope to have it finished....the one I am currently stitching my way through is...
 
Fan 19 - Baby Animals 2 - CHOSEN TO STITCH AN OWL
Closing date 30th June 2013 -
White Aida measuring 7x7 inches (18x18 cms)
 
I will put a picture up as soon as I have completed it and before I post it as you can see, I don't have too long left!  Eek....Going to have to finish and post it by Wednesday the 26th to reach there in plenty of time and allow postage and for the weekend....
 
May not be crafting for a while....just stitching lol
 
Feels good to be doing something positive for charity and the child who will receive this panel on a blanket, once Auntie Jane has worked her magic. xxxx
 
Thanks for your support
Sonia xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x