Saturday 15 June 2013

Country Companions

Hi Everyone,
 
Well here it is, the first card I have made since my operation!  Hubby asked me to make him a card as his mum had just moved to her new home with her hubby!
 
Well, I said I have not made a new house one or have anything!  So he chose the image, and I had a panic and freak out but took on the challenge!!!!
 
Went through all the craft boxes I had organised found basil card stock, flowers, a charm from the Hobby House, Paper Mania Capsule Collection paper, some velvet cream ribbon, glitter glue, bows, punches for leaves, adhesive pearls and a sentiment...Grabbed all the things I thought went with the image and just went for it....Starting with an 8 by 8 scalloped white card.
 
So, please be gentle as I really tried hard not to let him down!
 
Here it is...

 
I would really appreciate your feedback on this card, as I said I had a go, I had the image in my hand and just grabbed things to co-ordinate, then I put things together on the layout first before attaching anything.  I added pearls to the butterfly, leaves to the flowers from my stash, and glitter glue to the image - the little mouse top with stripes, his nose and the flower centres. 
 
I tried to layer it and make  more elements stand out and this is a complete one of design which had been just planned under pressure!
 
I really hope you like it and thank you so much for looking.  Hope you are all well.
 
Take care and hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x