Saturday 15 June 2013

Great Service from Lisa B Designs :0)

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that Lisa Baker has been absolutely fantastic in her customer service, you guys know that I speak about great customer service instead of shouting about the bad ones. I just love the good guys and think they deserve the mention far more. 

Lisa helped me out when in a spot as I needed some help, she arranged it really fast and I now will be able to finally use my stamps and colour (due to health I can't place enough pressure) :(

I have purchased all the Bella Stamps as I wanted to learn to colour and my stamping is NOT good, Lisa recommended a lady to me (Suzanne) and she will come to my home and help me out...how cool is that?  And Lisa had only got back from Spain the night before and had more than enough to do but still helped me out big time.  THANK YOU LISA XX

Anyway, I also use Lisa's web site as she is really competitive in prices and has delivery which is super fast and great products....if you have not seen her website or her work please do go look at her website....she has the following:

  • Great Customer Service
  • Help and Support
  • A Sale on which has FANTASTIC offers on (I know, I purchased)!
  • Wild Rose Studio Stamps and Paper Packs
  • Hobby House Products and gems too
These were just things I loved!

Lisa also has loads of new 'goodies' coming in and definitely worth a look :D

Please do go check out her site :D

 
Thank, lots of hugs
 
Sonia ~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x