Monday 3 June 2013

Owl and Flowers

Hiya,
 
This is a completely different card for me.  I made one very similar years ago with Lisa.B Designs, when she was running workshops with Jenny and Invicta Craft Centre.
 
 
So we have squares and Owls with Flowers
 
I decided I love the squares and to give it a go again and then add a few embellishments.
 
What do you think?
 
 
 
I like the squares around a plain white border square card.  Yes, that is a border but one from my Cuttle Bug not a Martha Steward Punch! 
 
The Owls and flowers were cute, I keep thinking there is one eye missing (candy) and then remember the owl is winking! 
 
I love the flowers and again the branch was another long plate die used with my my Cuttle Bug and Candy was used for the Centre.
 
Thanks for looking, would be interested in your feedback
 
Thank you and Hugs
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x