Tuesday 29 October 2013

First Card as promised...3D Floral Card (Foiled)

Well, I guess I better give it a go - take that first step of now or never.... Please find below my first card that I have made for a while. It was made for a good friend of mine Mark. His mother had passed away and always loved flowers so he asked me to make 2 cards for him as her headstone was being put up for the first time. Kind of a sad story I know but a very loving gesture by a son to his mother. This is the birthday card he wanted made :0) ....
So this is card one, the second one is a sympathy card which he wanted to also go in with the new headstone as the dates between birth and death were a few days apart. Even though this was a commissioned card - Any payment was refused as I believe it was a very loving gesture indeed. I will post the sympathy card next! Thank you for looking and I hope you like my first attempt. Happy Crafting. Hugs, Sonia :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x