Friday 15 November 2013

3rd Card ~ Hobby House ~Card Kit

Hi Everyone :0) I hope you are all well. Here is my third card - it is a card from Hobby House and is part of box set they were advertising. It looked great as basically it contained everything you needed to make 6 (I think) cards :0) Great Idea, but not when your on medication...I found this one REALLY hard to make! Anyway, I am pleased to say that I finally won the battle and this is what I came up with. I have to say it was a challenge for me and a real head scratcher!!!!
I decided this would be a lovely card for a very good friend of mine Vonny. I have never, ever made her a home made card for her lol so I thought I would surprise her this year with this one :) In the end, I had great fun with this card :) I love the flowers in the top right hand corner, I punched out some leaves and added some of my tiny roses from my stash of flowers The Hobby House image is a Topper so I think I added some Pearl gems to that as well and some glitter to the image The border around the image I have added pearls too I added the Spiral of swirly pearls to the bottom right and really liked the effect I love the look of the panels with the ribbon and added gems - I think I would have liked to have added a border through the middle to make it look like 6 panels (Hindsight) But overall, I am really pleased with it and think she is lovely. Vonny was also pleased with the card too which is great. Thank you for looking, hugs Sonia xx I thought I would be brave and try and enter a few blog challenges :0) They are as follow: http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ http://hobbyhousechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x