Sunday 1 December 2013

4th Card ~ Bella :0) ~ Hunky Dory

Hello :0) I have to say I LOVE BELLA and am so proud to have finally made a card of Bella... This card is a Topper and Panel Set from Hunky Dory and I have only made this one so far.... They are all so sweet :0) Anyway - This one was a birthday card from my friend George's Wife and she LOVED it - I did not want to part with it lol :0) I also made a little box for it too and embellished that. Here is Bella :0)
As you can see there are 3 views, one standing up, one laying down and then the inside panel. Please do let me know what you think :) I would love to have your feed back on this one :0! What I did... I made the card up and added a big red rose in each of the top corners as I love my roses, they are from my stash and I also used my leaf punch for the leaves and used silver mirri this time. The pearls on the sprig were also from my stash. The pearls on the card are all white pearl gems Around the sentiment I added my tiny roses and used my swirl punch for some foliage At the very bottom of the card is this beautiful sticky ribbon with lace and then pearls underneath. Amazing effect I thought. Anyway, I am pleased to say I had fun and might be getting a little hooked on this! Thank you for looking Hugs :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x