Sunday 4 January 2015

Alison Palmer - 'Baby Angel Castiel'

Hi, 

I hope you are all well and really wanted to share this post with you :)


I have had a image coloured by Alison Palmer sent to me which is her first colouring using ProMarkers and it is beautiful.  

Alison wanted to add a comment to my Blog Post for the NSPCC Fundraiser E-Book, and show her beautiful work.  


Well, I could not have that! LOL

To do this justice, Alison deservers her very own post on my Blog :)

Here is her reply to me :0)

Here is what I wanted to say --
 Thank you for your brilliant e-book. 
I have not done any colouring since my daughter was a child but I enjoyed it as the steps were easy to follow.  

I hope you sell lots of these as it is such a good cause.

Here is my completed picture. 
'Baby Angel Castiel' by Mo J Manning

I hope you like it.


Alison Palmer


Image from: 

Direct Link: 

Donations can be made at:
The E-Book is available, if you would like a copy with all the Digital Stamps.
 Please send me you E-mail Address via a Private Message on Facebook or E-mail.

My Contact Details are: 

Facebook: Sonia Jackson


Email: yayasona2304.gmail.com



I am sure Alison would love any feedback and appreciate your thoughts.

Thank You for Looking :)
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x