Saturday 31 January 2015

Wee Card Topper - Sympathy/Love Bugs

Hiya,



Here is a card I made using a Die Card Topper from the Wee Card Topper Collection by Sylvia Zet.  
This Topper is from The Hobby House.

****

My Card:


My  Completed Card


****


I think these little guys are really cute and I wanted to have a play with them.  I think they should be Love Bugs instead of Sympathy Bugs! LOL as they are so sweet :)



****


Flowers:

Flowers in the Top Left Corner


****


 Here is a close up of the flowers on the Top Left hand side of the Card

I have used three Mulberry Flowers - From The Hobby House

A Leaf Punch

Green Card Stock

Stickles Glitter Glue - Gold on Leaves - From The Hobby House


****


The Panel on the Card:

Close up Of Panel on Card


****

I had fun with the Ribbon and the Panel :0)


Here is a close up of the Beautiful Ribbon on the panel at the bottom of the card. 

****


Diamante Ribbon Heart Shape Ribbon Slider from my Card Stash

Martha Stewart Hearts Border Punch


Mulberry Flowers - From The Hobby House


Brown Tea Roses - From The Hobby House


Punched Leaves in Gold Mirror Card


Patterned Paper from Wild Rose Studios


Pearls from The Hobby House


Stickles Glitter Glue - Gold - From The Hobby House





****


A Close Up of the Little Cuties:

Close Up of Bugs with lots of Glitter



****

On the Topper I have used:

Lots of Glitter Glue - Gold - From The Hobby House

Diamond Glitter Glue on the Wings and Antennas  - From The Hobby House

The collection includes: Silver Fairy, Sympathy Bugs and Ruby all from Sylvia Zet Wee Stamps collection.






  


****


Thank you for looking, I appreciate any feedback and will reply to all comments.

I hope you like my Card

Best Wishes

Sonia 

****


I would like to enter my card for the following challenges:



Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Penny's Challenge 212 - 'Anything Goes'

Lisa B Designs - Monthly Challenge - 'Anything Goes'


Wags N Whiskers - 'Hearts'


The Craft Place - 'Love and Valentine'


We Do Doobadoo -'Romance'


Bunny Zoe - 'Hearts'


The Hobby House Challenge Blog - 'Pearls'

Scribble and Scraps Challenge and Blog- Anything Goes - Challenge #37 - Always Anything Goes and BIG SALE!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x