Sunday 27 November 2016

Baby Angel Castiel

Hiya,


Well, it has been a while!


Two years ago, a group of wonderfully kind and amazing ladies, helped me raise just over £300.00 for the NSPCC in memory of my brother Bobbie.


 I thank you all again for your support and would like to release my card I made following the E-Book Tutorial.
The digital stamp has been kindly
donated by Mo Manning.


The digi of Baby Angel Castiel, has been beautifully coloured by the hugely talented, Donna Marie Jerrett. Following her first tutorial in the E-book.


All ingredients of Crafting Stock, card, papers, ribbon, flower and embellishment are very generously and kindly donated by Jill at The Hobby House


Here it is:



 My Handmade Card

 

Many Thanks for looking any your support,
Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x